Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Mail from Monica at NAG Studio

Love receiving mail!  On Monday I received my gorgeous shuttles and #40 sized thread from Monica at NAG Studio on Etsy. Monica hand makes these shuttles and hand dyes the thread.
Gorgeous shuttles and thread from NAG Studio

Love the colours of the shuttles.  They are so smooth and wonderful to tat with.  Also love the colour of the thread.  Gorgeous purple colour.  I just had to try the shuttle with the thread :).
Trying out the shuttle and thread

This was my first time tatting with this size.  I can not believe how tiny the motif is compared to #20 sized thread!  I can see why this size is a favourite with tatters.  Planning to make a butterfly motif to use on a birthday card for my youngest daughter who loves purple and will be turning 5 years old in May :).

That's it for now.  Thanks for visiting my blog :).

Cheers,
Jenn :).

No comments:

Post a Comment