Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Round 6 of Mystery TAL

Another quick update!  Round 6 of Mystery TAL done :).  I am really liking these easy rounds as it makes it easier to tat while watching TV in the evenings.  My only problem is that I think I will run out of thread before I finish.  I'm thinking I might have to add a colour in round 8 and tat the last round in the new colour.

For more information about the Mystery TAL or the pattern, please visit 2015 Beginner's Mystery Tat-A-Long on Craftree.

That's it for now.  Thanks for visiting my blog :).

Cheers,
Jenn :).

4 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, Jenn !
    I like mandatory's pointer that the pattern is like a rose window . This comes across very clearly in your work :-)
    Any light colour should work well for the outer rounds, I think ? Or maybe some light variegated colourway ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks muskaan and thanks for the colour suggestions too :). I was having trouble deciding what colour to match to the dark blue :).

      Delete
  2. I love the design of it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue :). You should join in :). It's a lovely easy doily :).

      Delete