Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Motif 25 - 25 Motif Challenge

Yay!  I finally made it to the end of my first 25 Motif Challenge!  For my 25th motif, I tatted the Faith cross from Elaine P Gan's fourth eBook of patterns.  This pattern was quick and easy pattern to tat.

The pattern as well as 11 other cross patterns are now available in an eBook at Tatting Box's shop on Craftsy

That's it for now.  Thanks for visiting my blog :).

Cheers,
Jenn :). 

P.S. for more info about the challenge, please visit 25 Motif Challenge blog :).


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jenn, and what a lovely tatted piece to finish off your first challenge :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks muskaan :). Feels good to finish it within the 12 months time frame :). Now trying to decide whether to start another on International Tatting Day (1st April).

      Delete