Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

Round 7 of Mystery TAL

Finally finished Round 7!  Now to decide on a secondary colour to finish off the last two rounds.  My only problem was that I do not have a large range of colours to choose from.  Think I need to buy more threads :).


Playing around on GIMP, I think I will tat Round 8 all in white and Round 9 in Wedgewood Dark.  LOL hopefully it will look similar to the image I drew below :).


Initially I was worried that I might not have enough Wedgewood Dark for Round 9.  After weighing what's left and weighing a new ball of thread, I determined I had about ~4 grams of thread left which is roughly 33 yards.  Just enough for Round 9 if I did my maths right! 

For more information about the Mystery TAL or the pattern, please visit 2015 Beginner's Mystery Tat-A-Long on Craftree.

That's it for now.  Thanks for visiting my blog :).

Cheers,
Jenn :).

6 comments: